Tuesday, May 4, 2010

About Me


I received my Master of Social Work from Wilfrid Laurier University in 1989. I have worked in a variety of situations since then, including child welfare, leading groups, and running my own business. The most important thing I did was home-school our two children for 10 years.

From personal experience, I know that Imago Relationship Therapy can offer couples an excellent chance at realizing their fullest potential together. I completed the training process and became a certified Imago therapist in 2006. I have been working from my home ever since. In 2008, I achieved the designation “advanced clinician”.

My husband and I have been together for nearly 27 years and we have two teenage children. We were introduced to Imago over twelve years ago, at a difficult time in our marriage. We used the knowledge and tools that Imago offers to get through that time, and we continue to use those skills today to keep our relationship strong and healthy.

Jennifer Erickson MSW RSW

Guelph, ON Canada

jenerick@golden.net 519-767-8460

No comments: